Friday, November 7, 2008

It's A Love Story, Baby Just Say Yes!

I LOVE Love Story by Taylor Swift. It's adorable. I usually as a rule don't like Taylor Swift at all, but I saw that the music video for Love Story was the second most popular on itunes a while back and went to youtube to check it out. I love the music video too.

So, I started making some Love Story music video graphics. I've only done some with one picture, but I'm going to get the rest of the caps for the video asap.
And I almost forgot! NaNo WriMo (National Novel Writers Month, click the link to learn about it) is happening this month and I'm doing it! I'm up to 13,603 words. Very exciting. Read the summary of my novel HERE, under Novel Info.

Enjoy the graphics! :
Rules
Comments Are Lovely
Credit Is Necessary (Credit hopeless ramblings)
No Hyperlinking

2 comments:

Delaney said...

I've only heard one other Taylor Swift song before Love Story (Teardrops on My Guitar) and was not much impressed. But I watched the Love Story video because people kept talking about her amazing dress. And...WOW. It was one of the prettiest music videos I've ever watched on YouTube. And not just the dresses. I need to watch it again. Love the graphics!

Christina said...

I don't like Teardrops on My Guitar either- and the music video is pathetic. I'm glad that I gave Love Story a chance, though!