Wednesday, December 30, 2009

*Gulp*

I just quit Facebook.

It's true. And now I feel like a fish floundering out of the water! It's not a good feeling at all, at all! The only good thing, though its still not pleasant, is that I know that because I'm feeling this way that facebook wasn't a very good thing for me. It's not good to be too attached to things, even to sites.

The reason I decided to quit Facebook was because the only reason I went on there was that I had nothing else to do. Isn't that incredibly lame? To go on a site for hours at a time simply because I had nothing else to do? Yeah, lame. I could learn origami or something and become an origami pro in that time. Ridiculous.

We'll see how this goes. Facebook is interesting and seems useful, but I guess that people survived before it was invented and even, *gasp*, communicated! Remember those old-fangled things like the telephone and e-mail? I'm going to stick things out. No going back.

Hold me to my word, guys!

-Tina

No comments: