Saturday, September 25, 2010

Check it out! Check it out-Check it out-Check it out!

^Inspired by the check-it-out girls sketch on Sonny With a Change. :D



Guess what? Something that I made is being sold online! Hurray! And you (yes you!) can buy it for a great price of $5.20-- and that includes shipping.



Here is the item: A cute red flowered headband. I love these, and they are so fashionable right now. Even if they weren't, I'd love them!





The awesomest part about this whole venture is that it doesn't profit ME: it profits an independent student film called The Shadow of the Bear.


See, they don't have enough money to buy an editing program, so we, the fans of the movie, aRE stepping up to make some money for the film!


How are we selling everything? They have an Artfire Site where you can purchase lots of cool crafty things like my headband! There's scarves, earrings, hair accessories, and even a bar of soap!


I totally encourage you to go there. It's for an awesome cause. If you even just bought something for $5.00, it would really help. So do it!


The page for my flower is right here.


Thanks, everyone!

-Tina

No comments: